- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1.5 pounds Boneless Pork Chops
For the Sesame Sauce
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (optional if you prefer spicy dishes)
- 3 cups green beans
- 1 tablespoon corn starch dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water (optional to thicken sauce)
- Heat the olive oil and sesame oil in a large skillet to medium heat.
- Carefully slice the Smithfield All Natural Pork Chops into thin slices.
- Allow the meat to cook 3-4 minutes without stirring to give the meat a chance to brown. Stir and cook 3-4 additional minutes until pork is cooked though.
- In a small measuring cup add the sesame sauce ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet, add the green beans and stir well.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cover, cook 5 more minutes.
- **Optional: If you would like to thicken he sauce combine one tablespoon corn starch with one tablespoon hot water until it is dissolved completely. Add to the skillet the last minutes of cooking and stir well.
Recipe source: http://maebells