- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Soy milk or any dairy-free milk of choice
- 1½ tsp organic matcha powder (I used “my matcha fix” brand)
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1½ tsp cashew butter
- Drizzle of coconut cream
- Matcha powder
- In a saucepan, heat up water + soy milk (not boiling) then turn off heat. Add matcha and whisk until matcha clumps are dissolved. Pour into a blender then add remaining ingredients. Blend until combined.
- Pour into your favourite mug, add toppings and enjoy as a snack with some fresh fruit or as an alternative to coffee!
Recipe source: lifeofgoodness