- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 4 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook bacon until crispy, 8 to 10 minutes, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain and chop into small pieces.
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise. Using a large metal spoon, scoop out seeds from the insides, then cut each half into three to four pieces.
- Transfer zucchini to a large baking sheet and toss with olive oil. Season with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Bake until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Top each piece of zucchini with cheese and bacon.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly and zucchini is tender, about 10 minutes more. Garnish with sour cream and green onions.
Recipe source: http://delish