- 6 oz (170g) cream cheese
- 2 oz (60g) coconut oil or salted butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour, super fine
- 1 oz (30g) granular swerve sweetener (approx. 2 tablespoons) + 1 teaspoon for mixing with shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Allow the cream cheese and coconut oil (or butter) to sit at room temperature to soften.
- Combine all ingredients except shredded coconut in a bowl until a thick dough forms. Refrigerate for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- In the meantime, sift shredded coconut and 1 teaspoon sweetener in a shallow plate. Remove the dough from freezer. Form golf-sized balls with the dough and roll into the shredded coconut. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the fat bombs for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container!
Recipe source: http://eatwell101