- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 oz. thinly sliced pork belly
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups kimchi
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 2 portions of steamed medium grain rice
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat just until smoking. Add the oil, followed by the pork belly, and stir-fry for 1 minute (or until slightly caramelized).
- Add the onion, kimchi, and sugar, and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Add the gochujang and cook for another minute.
- Serve over rice, and garnish with chopped scallions.
Recipe source: http://thewoksoflife