- 2 cups of crab meat
- 1 tablespoon of green onions
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon of coconut aminos
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon of stevia
- 1/4 cup of diced pimentos drained
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- salt to taste*
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, minus 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- To a well-greased 8×4 baking dish, add in crab mixture and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and has slightly turned a golden color.
Recipe source: http://lowcarbinspirations