- Cracker Sized Deli Cheese Slices – I used Aged Cheddar French-Swiss, DutchGouda, and Havarti
- 3/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay cheese slices flat to fill the cookie sheet. Leave a little bit of room between each slice. If they melt together it is no big deal as once they cool they will break apart easily. I used precut slices, but you can buy larger deli slices and cut them into smaller squares.
- Sprinkle spices on cheese slices.
- Bake for 23 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before eating. Once they cool you can easily break apart any cheese slices that have melted together.
- **Note: Baking time may vary due to variances in ovens and thickness of cheese. If the cheese isn’t crunchy at 23 minutes, bake a little longer until they are. I would bake in 2-3 minute increments until I reached desired crispness.
Recipe source: http://kaseytrenum