- 250 g avocado (about 2)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp stevia powder (or monk fruit powder)
- 3 tbsp refined coconut oil (or butter, ghee, shortening, lard)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g lily’s chocolate chips (melted)
- 90 g blanched almond flour (about 10 tbsp tightly packed)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60 ml erythritol (or xylitol)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Peel the avocados and place in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add each ingredient one at a time and process for a few seconds until all of the ingredients (except the dry ones) have been added to the food processor.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients together and whisk together. Add to the food processor and mix until combined.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over a 30x20cm (12”x8”) baking dish and pour the batter into it. Spoon evenly and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, let cool and slice into 12 pieces
Recipe source: http://mypcoskitchen