- 2 lb shrimp
- 2 Tablespoon oil
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine, optional
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 lb pasta or 3 cups cooked rice*
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, optional garnish
- Place the oil and butter in the Instant Pot. Set to Sautee.
- When the butter is melted, add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the white wine and chicken stock to deglaze the pot, and stir up any browned bits.
- Turn off the Sautee setting and add the shrimp and cover.
- Set to meat/stew for 1 minute and natural release for 5 minutes. Stir in the cooked pasta or rice and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe source: http://crayonsandcravings