- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 16 oz coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups finely chopped cauliflower chop and set aside for cauliflower rice
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté. When the Instant Pot is hot brown the ground beef. Be sure to break the meat into small pieces as you mix.
- When the beef is done add the carrots, ginger, onions, pepper, garlic, white wine, and soy sauce. Give it a good stir then add the coleslaw mix.
- Stir the coleslaw mix in the Instant Pot until it is well mixed and full covered with sauce. Then turn the Instant Pot off.
- Transfer the eggroll mix into the bottom pan of your stackable steamer pans. Place the chopped cauliflower in the top pan. Rinse out the Instant Pot insert.
- Add 1 cup water to the insert. Put the trivet at the bottom of the Instant Pot and then place the stackable steamer on the trivet. Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing. Cook on high pressure using manual for 1 minute. Let the pressure release naturally.
- Carefully remove the stackable steam. Assemble your egg roll bowls by placing the cauliflower rice on the bottom of a bowl topped with the egg roll mix.
Recipe source: http://awefilledhomemaker