- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Toasted pine nuts, optional
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute zucchini and pepper until zucchini is tender.
- Add pesto and gnocchi, stirring gently to coat. Stir in tomatoes. If desired, top with pine nuts.
Recipe source: http://tasteofhome