- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8oz. packages cream cheese, softened)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 2 cup boiling water
- 2 (14 ounce) cans whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup cold water
- Garnish: whipped topping, chopped fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, pecans, and brown sugar. Add melted butter. Stir to combine. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Let Cool Completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Add whipped topping. Beat until completely combined.
- Spread mixture over cooled crust. Cover and chill for a minimum of 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- In a large bowl, mix together gelatin and 2 cups of boiling water. Add in cranberry sauce, stir until well combined.
- Add in 1 cup cold water. Slowly pour gelatin mixture over chilled cream cheese layer.
- Cover and chill for another 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- Cut into squares to serve. Garnish with whipped topping and cranberries,
Recipe source: http://norinesnest