- 1.5 Kilograms Pork Belly
- 1 Piece White Onion quartered
- 2 Pieces Bay Leaf
- 1 Tablespoon Black Peppercorns
- 6 Pieces Cloves
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Combine the pork belly, onions, bay leaves, black peppercorns, cloves, and salt in the slow cooker. Cover with water and leave on high for 3 hours.
- Take the pork belly out of the pot and set on a cooling rack. Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Chill the pork overnight.
- Rub the pork generously with salt.
- Deep fry over low heat until evenly golden.
- Set on a wire rack and leave to cool.
- Flash fry over high heat until crackling.
Recipe source: http://foodfornet