- 3 ripe avocados (~450g)
- 3-4 tbsp (60-80g) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (65g) nut/seed butter (SunButter used)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (40g) cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant coffee or espresso powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup (30g) shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup (20g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- Scoop the avocados into a food processor. Add the maple syrup, nut/seed butter, and vanilla.
- Process until smooth. Let it go for a while, you don’t want any lumps of avocado.
- Add the cacao powder, salt, and instant coffee (if using).
- Process until combined.
- Freeze until firm enough to roll into balls (2-3 hours).
- Blend or finely chop the pistachios and coconut together.
- Roll the avocado chocolate mixture into balls.
- Coat in the pistachio coconut mixture.
- Enjoy! Keep in the refrigerator.
Recipe source: http://feastingonfruit