- * 2 pounds boneless chicken breast tenders
- * 2 tsp. salt
- * 2 tsp.coarsely ground black pepper
- * 2 tbsp.hot sauce
- * 2 tbsp. pickle juice
- * 3 cups all-purpose flour
- * 3 large eggs
- * 1½ cups buttermilk
- * 1 /2 olive oil
- * Olive cooking spray
- * 6 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- * 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- * 1 teaspoon chili powder
- * 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- * 1 teaspoon paprika
- * 1/2 cup olive oil
* In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, salt, black pepper, 1 tablespoon hot sauce, 1 tablespoon of pickle juice until well combined.
* Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
* Pour the flour into a bowl.
* Whisk the eggs, buttermilk, and a tablespoon of hot sauce in a separate bowl.
* To dredge the chicken, place it in the flour toss each piece to evenly coat. Then place it into the buttermilk mixture, and then back into the flour.
* Place the breaded chicken on a baking sheet in a single layer. Continue to finish the other tenders.
* Let air dry for 10 minutes.
* Set your Air Fryer to the chicken setting or 380 degrees
* Place your tenders in the Air Fryer dish in a single layer.
* Cook for 10-12 minutes or as your Air Fryer sets on its chicken settings.
* Continue to cook all of the tenders.
Air Fryer fried chicken recipe sauce:
* To make the hot spicy sauce, whisk together the spices, brown sugar, and 1 cup of olive oil until evenly combined.
* Immediately pour it over the fried chicken tenders.
* Serve with pickles.
Recipe source: http://ladyandtheblog